Sometime it happens like we try to run a program we come up with the error –
Another instance of Adobe Photoshop CS5 is already running. Please close other instances of Adobe Photoshop CS5 before launching.
*here we are taking example of Adobe Photoshop CS5
This is generally easy to solve with particular knowledge.
First go to the folder where application is installed.
- Go to the folder where program is installed.
- Go to folder “Data”
- Find the file “PortableApps.comLauncherRuntimeData-AdobePSPortable.ini” & edit it
- Change the status to “Stopped” & save
- Inside the same file, there is a link, Go to that link. The file to edit is runtime.ini
- Again change the status to “Stopped”
- Close everything & try to run the process normally